My blog mentor recently wrote about her experience here while riding a motorcycle. And this morning my friend rode his motorcycle to my house. So I decided to simulate a motorcycle ride as best as I could on my morning commute. I rolled the windows down on the Buick Lesabre, the ultimate sport luxury sedan (Did I say that with a straight face?), and sped to the office.
The wind whipping around my face felt nice and soft. It was only occasionally that I was able to smell the sweet savor of flowers though. Each time I did I would glance out the window to see the fence row covered in blossoming honeysuckle. Somehow I don't think this experience even comes close to replicating a motorcycle ride. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Windows don't even come close, but you can catch a small whiff of what a motorcyclist experiences. The good things are AWESOME, but as with life every now and then you pass something that doesn't smell so good (dead possum) and you just have to hold your breath. LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! I think you're so funny Preston!
ReplyDelete